- Scanner Pack
- Mobile Console on wheels
- Laptop running Windoxs XP
- Scanner Pack: 300x250x32 mm (Bed for
a 14.1” laptop)
- Mobile: Console: 700mm (width) x 750mm
(depth) x 1150 mm (height )
- Scanner Pack: 2.6Kg with battery
- Mobile Console: ~50Kg
- Mobile Configuration:
220V AC. Inbuilt UPS with power backup for 15 minutes.
- Hand Held Configuration:
100-240V AC external adapter for Scanner Pack.
External Adapter for Laptop.
12V inbuilt NiMH smart battery pack for Scanner Pack. Run time
approx 4 Hr in Doppler Modes. Simultaneous charge and scan possible.
Charging in switch off mode possible.
Separate Battery operation for Laptop
- Mobile Configuration: 17” 1024x768 VGA
monitor at 85Hz refresh rate and 32bits per pixel.
- Hand Held Configuration: 14.1” laptop
Ultrasound Image size free sizable
- 3.5MHz 64 element 60degree FOV convex array.
- Can support transducers up to 10MHz
- B – 256 grey shades, 4 variable transmit / receive
focus, continuous dynamic aperture, 5 map curves, 4 frame averaging
- B/M mode – 8 vectors/second scroll type display
- PWD – 8 spectral lines/second moving bar display.
PRF of upto 4Hz, 16 bit stereo audio output, B-update at 4Hz.
- Power Doppler – PRF from 1KHz to 4KHz, number
of pulses 4 to 16, adjustable doppler gain, threshold, reject
etc. Display frame rate of 8 to 30Hz. B update at 8Hz.
- Directional Power Doppler – similar to Power.
Secondary gun (red or blue) is sign of velocity.
- Colour Flow Velocity Doppler – similar to power.
Primary display is velocity. Secondary display is variance.
- Complete patient data including all MDI windows
with their cine frames.
- All measurements and post processing on such
dumped data possible while scanner is offline.
- 64 frames in B, 32 in B/B, 16 sec in M-Mode,
16 sec in PWD, 64 frames in 2D Doppler
- Each MDI Window has its own cine.
- Switching between Power, Directional Power and
Velocity modes on cine possible.
- Complete patient data including cine using CD
- Archiving in open ".xml" formats
- Mobile Console: Standard PC/AT keyboard,
dedicated Ultrasound Keyboard with 20 keys including 4 user definable,
2 rotary knobs, six 40mm travel TGC pots, 2” trackball or mouse.
- Hand Held Config.: Standard Laptop keyboard,
dedicated ultrasound keyboard with 18 keys including 2 user defined,
2 rotary knobs, six 40mm travel TGC pots, 15mm trackball